Chilling at a camp ground!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
49 here in the Tn Valley at my house, feels great but going to pay for it, mid 90's this coming week. got drawn for a deer hunt that has taken 4 years, was drawn 2 times and canceled due to covid then folks with a lot of points got hyped up because of the closed season there and knocked us out last year, dove season opens September 1, retiring mid November and will hunt all I want or until she who is boss sez enough lol. cooler weather always makes me feel younger. setting around a campfire with a cup of good coffee is hard to beat no matter where you are.

Nice Rig. It would have to be a off road Rig for the roads I go camping on. LOL
Enjoy your time away from it all.

49 here in the Tn Valley at my house, feels great but going to pay for it, mid 90's this coming week. got drawn for a deer hunt that has taken 4 years, was drawn 2 times and canceled due to covid then folks with a lot of points got hyped up because of the closed season there and knocked us out last year, dove season opens September 1, retiring mid November and will hunt all I want or until she who is boss sez enough lol. cooler weather always makes me feel younger. setting around a campfire with a cup of good coffee is hard to beat no matter where you are.
Congrats on your upcoming retirement! The cooler weather is nice. Sitting outside with a cup of coffee as I type this.
Nice Rig. It would have to be a off road Rig for the roads I go camping on. LOL
Enjoy your time away from it all.
Thanks! This rig wouldn't do well in another harsher then a mild dirt road!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky