Building a Santa Maria trailer unit.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Hey guys....well I am FINALLY doing it. For the last year I have been cooking on my Santa Maria attachment made by Gabby's Grills at least twice a week and that includes in winter. It works so well I only used my smokers a few times. As a matter of fact for my sons football games at the high school and scout camp, we have just been using Weber kettles for coooking. Well I am upping my game. I decided to do a bigger Santa Maria on a small trailer. Will be a 3x5 foot long build from an old water tank. I know it's not that big, but I am good with it. I thought the size is perfect for replacing three 22 kettles. Good idea?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky