Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thigh

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Its_Raw

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 25, 2023
I tried smoking bacon wrapped chicken thighs last night and they turned out great! I pulled them off at 165-170 and was pleased to see that the bacon was done and had a good texture. My only complaint, I seasoned the chicken and then the bacon after the chicken was wrapped. Slightly too much salt and the bacon did not need it. Next time I am going to use a sweeter rub with less salt as the bacon seemed to provide plenty of extra salt flavor. I might even put a bit of pepper jack cheese inside the chicken next time.

Well no picture so it must've been a dream :emoji_laughing: , love thighs the best and it's amazing how much moisture a boneless skinless has in it, I will throw them on the griddle with a rub or lemon pepper, great stuff. I have been slacking on the pictures and cooking for a few months due to surgery but hope to get back up to speed soon, leg 1/4's have always been a favorite smoke for me. separate to speed it up as they cook quicker.

Reactions: JLeonard and JLinza
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky