Awesome seasonings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

benjaminr

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Carbondale, IL
So while I was back home a few people including my dad had some rubs and I was stumped as to where they came from. As it turned out it was just up the road a few miles so I though I would put them up. I have been using their grill in grill out, their great steak seasonings and they have a BBQ rub.

Its a smaller father son business but they do know there stuff. I took a home cooked rub I got from a family friend up to see if they could make some more. Not knowing what is was the older guy dipped and tasted it. Ponders for a bit and says "yup I can make that" and sure as heck he did for me and it was spot on from one lil taste.

Any way their name is Excalibur Seasonings and here is their site,

http://www.excaliburseasoning.com/

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky