Assorted Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Got some cheese for the Georgia family going today.

Yeah I know...take the wrappers off :emoji_astonished:

Apple cold smoke.
cch33.jpg

cch34.jpg

cch35.jpg

cch36.JPG

And the snoopy cam going.
snoopycam.JPG

Nice job. I'm getting low in last year's cheese smoke so am planning another run this winter.

Reactions: okiwen
Thanks all.

Vac and heading to GA with us on Tuesday.
IMG_5897.jpg

LEM Maxvac 500
Thank you. Do you like it? VacMaster doesn't have upper-grade semi-commercial units any longer. I was offered a VP095 for $495, but I'm not sure that I need a chamber sealer. Not sure if that is a great price either. I did see a VacMaster Pro360 for $300 at a restaurant supply today. I like a see-through lid.

Last edited:
Yeah I like it. I wanted the 1000 but the 3 stores around me that carry the LEM have been out of stock on the 1000. I liked my chamber sealer but it was heavy.

Thank you. Do you like it? VacMaster doesn't have upper-grade semi-commercial units any longer. I was offered a VP095 for $495, but I'm not sure that I need a chamber sealer. Not sure if that is a great price either. I did see a VacMaster Pro360 for $300 at a restaurant supply today. I like a see-through lid.
I am an authorized VacMaster and LEM distributor and a sponsor on this site. Old Sarge on this site asked me to address the question regarding the discontinuation of the VacMaster Pro360.

VacMaster decided to redesign their suction sealers and I was told that they would come out with a new sealer later this year. LEM has been in the sealer business for a long time and makes a very high quality machine, so I'm carrying them in the meantime. If you click below you can see the LEM suction sealers. Please contact me if you have any questions at [email protected]. Thanks!

LEM Vacuum Sealers

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky