Anyone else have a "shop dog" or four legged best friend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Need to get the camera out and take some new pictures of our crew. Red is a soon to be 12 year old Redbone Coonhound, Queenie, our Cattle dog will turn 13 right around the time our Redbone pups,Azul & Mita turn 1. The pups are littermates. Beyond entertaining.

Found the folder....
Our older Redbone, Red....he will be 12 on New Years Day....we had gotten Red, along with his half brother Blue when we lived in AZ. Sadly we had to put Blue to sleep several months ago, his Kidneys failed...

Pretty recent of the girls. They need there nightly chair time. If we don't let them up in the chairs with us they sit in front of us, trying to push there way up. Mita, the darker one, has figured out if we have the laptop open to just come up from the side of the chair. There parents are champion show dogs, as well as having all kinds of hunting awards...Sure do look like serious hunting dogs to me...
th_HaHAAHaa.gif

This was my buddy SCOTCH the day we put him down. He gave us 17 great years.

The wife saying her final goodbye.

This is our current demon dog ROUX. "look into my eyes"

I am trying to cook. He got tired of waiting for me to drop something.

He still think he is a puppy. (only 100#)

Strange way to sit on the sofa.

Timberjet- that cracks me up!   you obviously live in the frozen wasteland like me.  Last winter I got one of those frozen rodents caught in the snoblower. Broke the shear pins right off.  A gift from my dog, I suspect!

Timberjet- that cracks me up!   you obviously live in the frozen wasteland like me.  Last winter I got one of those frozen rodents caught in the snoblower. Broke the shear pins right off.  A gift from my dog, I suspect!
Yep, hahahaha..... she was very proud that day. She packed that little dude around all day long while I built fence. 

This is such a great thread. It touched my heart especially after a friend called me today and told me her beloved rescue dog of 15 years was brutally killed by a pit bull yesterday. She was walking her dog when out of no where the pit bull attacked her dog. She said it was the most horrific scene and hearing her baby scream the way she did before the other dog killed her. She called the police and animal control eventually caught the dog. Not sure what will happen to it, maybe they should put it down. It sounds as if the poor dog had been trained to fight. Very sad indeed for both dogs.

Here's my two girls. I inherited them when I bought my house 6 years ago. They will be 9 in February and are spoiled rotten.

This is such a great thread. It touched my heart especially after a friend called me today and told me her beloved rescue dog of 15 years was brutally killed by a pit bull yesterday. She was walking her dog when out of no where the pit bull attacked her dog. She said it was the most horrific scene and hearing her baby scream the way she did before the other dog killed her. She called the police and animal control eventually caught the dog. Not sure what will happen to it, maybe they should put it down. It sounds as if the poor dog had been trained to fight. Very sad indeed for both dogs.

Here's my two girls. I inherited them when I bought my house 6 years ago. They will be 9 in February and are spoiled rotten.

I am sorry to hear about your friends dog. That is horrible! Unfortunately there are irresponsible dog owners out threre. We had 3 animals killed in 2 days by 2 pits. I was able to get a picture of them and pass it on to animal control. They found 1 and after a few days the owner turned it over to them. Unfortunately the dog was put down and other animals died due to the owners irresponsibility. I hope your friend will be able to recover from the experience.

Cute cats BTW...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky