Another Bresola (or however you spell it)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok, it's 40% time.
The one without Paprika;
Thin as the Chard would go..
Had to break out some 15 month smoked Mozzarella for this.
The one with Paprika was only at 38%, but I cut it anyway, considering how the other one looked.
To get an idea how much the meat shrinks, these strings were tight at the beginning..
Perfect all the way through.
I'm very happy with my first Bresoala, but the Mrs and I agree it's better without the Paprika. Next time I'll start with bigger pieces!

:yahoo:

Those turned out great! This cured meat thing is addictive. I have some 70mm bags on the way for salami.

Last edited:
Ok, it's 40% time.
The one without Paprika;
Thin as the Chard would go..
Had to break out some 15 month smoked Mozzarella for this.
The one with Paprika was only at 38%, but I cut it anyway, considering how the other one looked.
To get an idea how much the meat shrinks, these strings were tight at the beginning..
Perfect all the way through.
I'm very happy with my first Bresoala, but the Mrs and I agree it's better without the Paprika. Next time I'll start with bigger pieces!

:yahoo:

Those turned out great! This cured meat thing is addictive. I have some 70mm bags on the way for salami.

Yes it is, Idaho, and Salami is next on the list [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky