A fun way to cruise the campgrounds.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Ever since we bought our RV. We've debated about what to do to get around once we get there.
After going through all the scenarios we came to a conclusion.
IMG_20240504_140622448.jpg

A pair of E-trikes. These have as range of up to 60 miles depending on how you use them.
And I bought a tray to carry them.
IMG_20240503_132354856.jpg

The trikes fold in half. And fit nicely on this.
Anybody else have e-trikes?

Everyone I know blows a wad of cash on tricked out golf carts, but those look to be an even cooler option at a greatly reduced price. Look like they have a perfectly sized storage area for a cooler.... you know.. for transporting perishable goods from the local market.

And you gotta get some flags.. maybe a Jolly Roger or a blackbeard.

Looks great Steve, and they will be a lot of fun around the camping areas.
Nice setup for the carrier also.

I was looking at a E-2 wheeler last year , but at $1500. plus . I don't think I would use it enough to Justify it.
But those would be fun .

David
Thanks David! We were on the fence with the $$ for these too. We're going to use them home as well. Just put them in the truck and go to parks.

Thanks David! We were on the fence with the $$ for these too. We're going to use them home as well. Just put them in the truck and go to parks.

That sounds good also Steve and more versatile than the 2 wheel for just taking it easy and enjoying the sites.

Have fun with them, remember, no drinking and peddling .

David

Last edited:
Everyone I know blows a wad of cash on tricked out golf carts, but those look to be an even cooler option at a greatly reduced price. Look like they have a perfectly sized storage area for a cooler.... you know.. for transporting perishable goods from the local market.

And you gotta get some flags.. maybe a Jolly Roger or a blackbeard.
Lol! I mentioned that Ann yesterday! They came with a front basket too. I haven't put it on yet. We thought long and hard about a golfcart. But these give you a wider range of places to go that golfcarts aren't allowed.

Nice rides. Love E-trikes, bikes. Here is mine. It's a dual drive 2000watt ebike, aka all wheel drive.

Bought this bike in October & I've got 725miles on it already. Love just cruising thru the country side. I recommend to anybody to get a ebike/etrike. You won't be sorry. This bike will run 45mph & i have been getting 110-120miles per charge.
1000000129.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
Nice rides. Love E-trikes, bikes. Here is mine. It's a dual drive 2000watt ebike, aka all wheel drive.

Bought this bike in October & I've got 725miles on it already. Love just cruising thru the country side. I recommend to anybody to get a ebike/etrike. You won't be sorry. This bike will run 45mph & i have been getting 110-120miles per charge. View attachment 696131
Nice! I would have liked that. But with my knees not being what they once were. The trike comes in handy for both transport. And exercising at a leisurely pace.

Reactions: DieselTech
Nice! I would have liked that. But with my knees not being what they once were. The trike comes in handy for both transport. And exercising at a leisurely pace.
Yeah I bought that bike not thinking, bout me getting older. It's a bit too tall for me & I also got knee problems. But lmao I'm going to ride it till I can't anymore. I got my eyes on etrike cargo bike now.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Seeing that picture of your garage Steve, had me thinking you were going to use the lawn mower to get around. 🤣
Lol! Where I live. You'd be surprised!

Those would be pretty cool for cruising around.
They are fun!

I am planning on getting a two wheel e-bike soon. Hoping they come down in price a bit and they seem to be coming down a bit.
They are coming down a little. Some of them are stupid $$$!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky