I have this tiny little dowm fridge in the basement I use for beer kegs, cheese and soon to be smoked meats. I came home from work today and planned on doing some ribs and pigeons and a few fattys tonight for our anniversary supper (9 years) and I opened the door and it was warm. I thought the darm frisge went bust and started looking around with a flash light and pulled the thing out so I could peek in te back. I started following the cord and it was unplugged! UNPLUGGED with 4 racks of ribs, a butt, 4 fattys and 6 bricks of Vermont cheese and maple syrup! I looked around and the extension cord (heavy duty homemade job with a breaker) was laying on the floor near the battery charger ... Well I came up stairs and asked Jessie what happened? Apparently the truck wouldn't start yesterday and it has this intermitent thing that kills the battery sometimes and rather than getting one of a about 5 extension cord I have hanging in the basement Jessie took the closest one from the fridge. I opened the rib cyropac ... OH MY GOD! What a stench! Good thing the pigeons were brining upstairs in the fridge. All that meat is now bad! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!