Your Not even gonna Believe this!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Geez, Debi!
I sure hope you can get past this. You know what they say, " Forgive and Forget!"

Forgive him and forget to feed him!

Cheers!

PS..... Think your "better" half has been spanked enough now?

I made the mistake of putting the kids popsicles in the same freezer as my deer. and you guessed it my 3yr old didnt shut the door all the way and all 75 lbs of deer was warm and leaking all over the floor.

Learned a lesson that day. ONLY MEAT IN THE MEAT FREEZER AND DONT LET THE KIDS IN!!!

Live and learn..

Really sorry though.

I have an APC Battery Backup hooked to my fridge, and another one on my deep freeze..... longest I have been without power was 9 hours and they kept going..... Well actually the longest I have been without power was 5 days during the Ice Storm in December 06' but it stayed cold enough in my garage that the deep freeze was ok... didnt have anything in the fridge I was too worried about........ Another thing I do in my deep freeze is I have 8 Gallon Milk jugs filled with water/ice.. I have noticed the freezer runs less and stays colder.. not to mention the 8 gallons of Ice will buy time if the power goes out and my batterys fail..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky