You know you have it bad when...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

porkbutt

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 3, 2007
Carrollton, Georgia
You know you have it bad when you look at your gun safe and think, "Now that would make one heck of a smoker with a little work!"... I thought this today about my huge Browning gun safe as I was taking out a gun to sell. Yeah, I've got it bad...

PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

That would be one expensive smoker Chris. At least it's well insulated!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

porkbutt;112054 said:
You know you have it bad when you look at your gun safe and think, "Now that would make one heck of a smoker with a little work!"... I thought this today about my huge Browning gun safe as I was taking out a gun to sell. Yeah, I've got it bad...

PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif
[/quote
Chris, I think your warped.
icon_eek.gif
icon_razz.gif
Believe it or not, I have never sold a gun. Good lord man, thats like cutting off your arm.
icon_eek.gif

from Dutch
"May God shelter those that serve, from harm and may He hold close to His bosom those that have made the ultimate sacrifice." Earl Dowdle
very nice my friend, very nice. What is the "prayer posse"? may I be a part of it?

Ive had that thought many times myself of wanting to turn a gun safe into a smoker and I will be doing it here very soon, so I'll be another one of the sick individuals right by you.......
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I never owned a gun to sell... but I did sell a fishing rod... once.
icon_cry.gif

I too have sold a gun, but it was only to get a better one :)

Isn't the smoke vault kinda marketed as a gun vault looking thing? I too have also looked at my gun safe's and thought they'd make a decent smoker except cutting the vents would be hard on so many levels.

I bought some of the guns I own just because they were a steal and I could turn a few bucks on them. I'm in law enforcement and run across officers needing money really bad and the first thing they let go of is their toys, which is usually guns and knives. They usually end up letting them go WAY cheaper than they are worth to get money quick for whatever reason. I've bought guns I had no desire to own just to turn a few bucks selling to other officers who actually wanted them.

I do have ones that are on the "never sell" list...
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky