YEYYYYY... Summer Has Finally Broke !!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy to hear that . Came through here a couple days ago . Thank goodness .

Keith with our luck it will get hot again. I will say the last week or so has been better

Reactions: JLeonard
Its about time... Cold front coming through tonight... going down in the 60's with highs only upper 70's... Waited all summer for cooler weather...

YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
few degrees warmer down here, but still welcome. Was in Raleigh a couple weeks ago. those 50's mornings ALMOST made me want to take a walk.

Lat week was 50's in the mornings, 70's during the day. Perfect. It warmed back up a bit this week, but there is another cold front moving through this weekend. Man I love Fall weather.

I just hope we have a nice fall, we seem to go from summer to winter & winter to summer in a week. No fall or spring anymore.
Al

Low 30's this Am. 10 day forecast is mid 50's low 60's for highs. Hope it sticks for awhile, got a few more rds of golf to get in. :emoji_sunglasses: Usually always have snowflakes at least once before Halloween.
Supposedly mild winter this year :emoji_fingers_crossed:

It is for sure finally getting into soup and chili weather! Hope it sticks around for a few.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky