Wild Hog Brats and Chardonnay Onion Gravy with Home Fries

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Yesterday I went to pull out some goose breasts to make more pastrami...."Oh, yeah, wild hog brats! That's what I will cook for supper!"
IMG_20230927_145220.jpg

IMG_20230927_145228.jpg

A big YUM!

*Did not have any dark beer on hand so used an open bottle of charonnay I had on hand. Great choice! The gravy was excellent!

Between the home fries and the brats I'd be one happy camper.

Point for sure
Chris

Yea that's a nice plate of yumminess right there!

Yup . I'd be all over that .

Between the home fries and the brats I'd be one happy camper.

Point for sure
Chris

Oh man does that look good Keith!!!! You nailed the potatoes. You been killing it buddy. I working on your Salisbury Steak.

Swing through Memphis and get me on the way down 02ebz06 02ebz06 . Thats a good looking plate.

Jim

Thanks Guys!
BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma - that Salisbury Steak is a good one! I'll be cooking that again soon as well!

I like kraut when it is fresh home made. Never have any on hand. Can't stand store bought kraut....I've tried many many different brands... just not the same as home made. Kind of like home grown tomatoes I guess...

Yesterday I went to pull out some goose breasts to make more pastrami...."Oh, yeah, wild hog brats! That's what I will cook for supper!"
View attachment 677179
View attachment 677180

A big YUM!

*Did not have any dark beer on hand so used an open bottle of charonnay I had on hand. Great choice! The gravy was excellent!
That looks great! I might have, kinda, ate 10 venison brats last week lol.
Good to see some wild pork ones being represented :D

I'm getting the freezer freed up for hunting season coming up. Can't wait!!! :D

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky