• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Simi Kay

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 2, 2023
Czech Republic
Today I made 4 30lb turkeys on the rotisserie grill for a big party, we were 50 people and had a lot of leftovers. Quite a cool feeling to feed so many people with so little work!👍👍
1693856625859.png

Yes, and this was in the middle of the cook, later they got even more colour
I like the set up of your smoker. I have not seen one exactly like it, but I like the design. Is it rotisserie only or do you have grates as well?

I like the set up of your smoker. I have not seen one exactly like it, but I like the design. Is it rotisserie only or do you have grates as well?
I do have grates as well, the offset cook chamber makes it hard to do steaks and burgers, but it is perfect for cooking spatchcock chicken and smoking sausages. The temps are uneven, so you have to move things around during the cook.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky