where can I find links all threads started by this user

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

treegje

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Oct 12, 2009
Belgium
where can I find links all threads started by this user ?

I found this wonderful,If you found a recipe from a user you could look at all its threads.

I maybe look over it ,or is this maybe something for the Moderator?

I clicked on your avatar, and it took me to your community profile, On the left-hand side it will say All Post, click on that.

In the search bar on top of the screen type in your screen name. When you get the results you can see the threads you have created.

I clicked on your avatar, and it took me to your community profile, On the left-hand side it will say All Post, click on that.
That is not the same

These are all my post not my thread that I started

In the search bar on top of the screen type in your screen name. When you get the results you can see the threads you have created.
Not 100%
if you click on the links ,More than the half are not started by me

I think he means that you click on the "user's" avatar which will take you to the community profile of the person whose posts you are trying to find.  Click on "All Posts" & you will find all of "Their Posts".  I hope this helps.
My misunderstanding,

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not aware of a way to do this just yet.. it is possible that this is in the works for future releases of the software.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky