What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I retired from the Louisiana Department of Corrections as a Captain after 25 years of service after boredom overtook me I was offered a position as prison Warden at the Parish Prison in my hometown in Greensburg Louisiana that's what I do now I enjoy what I do as some may look at me crazy for saying that but hey I always got a job rain,sleet,or snow because someone is always breaking the law and we do leave the light on for them lol !

When I first met my wife she was living in Suffolk - In a town called Haverhill

I am a Metallurgical and Material Science Engineer (for 20 years now) and am currently Plant Manager of a chemical processing plant in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

I work for Jim Bridger Power Plant in Wyoming I am in operations, rotating shifts been there now for 5 years!

I work for Jim Bridger Power Plant in Wyoming I am in operations, rotating shifts been there now for 5 years!
Jim Bridger???

Now there's a famous name!! Great Mountain man & Scout !!

That name comes up on Gunsmoke, The Virginian, Branded, Wagon Train, and many others!!!

Welcome Westcb11 !!

Stop in at Roll Call and introduce yourself, so everybody has a chance to say Howdy!!

Bear

Retired Air Force, Retired School Board, And  Just Plain tired
icon_biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky