What are you watching ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m thanking God that nobody here is doing “Yellow Stone “ that’s one I could not get into , is worse than “Dallas”, no thanks.

Binged the first season of LIONESS on Paramount. I like that type of entertainment. Looking forward to the next season. Anyone on here have trouble with Paramount buffering a lot or just plain shutting off during a program? Happened quite a bit today.

We're three episodes into Warrior on Netflix, a story of Chinese gangs in SF in the late 1800's. Well done. Dark. Violent. Raw. Based on a series concept by Bruce Lee.
Love me some Bruce Lee. What network are you watching it on? We are just now trying to figure out the streaming thing. Wow, so many options.

Reactions: noboundaries
We're three episodes into Warrior on Netflix, a story of Chinese gangs in SF in the late 1800's. Well done. Dark. Violent. Raw. Based on a series concept by Bruce Lee.
Looked at watching this series a few times. Just couldn't pull the trigger. Now, due to your msg I'm more interested in checking it out. Thanks for sharing.

All the Godziwwa movies
GODZILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Binged the first season of LIONESS on Paramount. I like that type of entertainment. Looking forward to the next season. Anyone on here have trouble with Paramount buffering a lot or just plain shutting off during a program? Happened quite a bit today.
I can get into a specific show on Paramount+ if I say it into the remote. But I haven't been able to get the main screen to load for some time.

Right now I'm watching For All Mankind , Apple+ and High Town , Starz. When those are done I plan on finishing Californication and Ballers on Netflix. I'll also add I recently finished Loudermilk on Netflix and enjoyed it. Offbeat humor
I am enjoying that For All Mankind. I got to get to the other couple you mentioned.

Reactions: jcam222
3 Body Problem on Netflix. A sci-fi nerdgasm done by the same dudes who did Game of Thrones.
I started it last night and remember the first episode and a half and fell asleep. Nothing to do with the show just tired. I plan on rewatching 2 from the beginning tonight. So far I'm more than a little confused by it lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky