What a great day!! w/ Qview! & question??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bustedluckbarbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2007
Havre de Grace Maryland
Today went pretty good.... had one problem... i smoked a chuck roast... the temp got to 157... then went back down???? to around 147

Has anyone ever had this happen????

turned out good anyway!

rubbed up and started

After it came out of cooler

sliced up!! MMM good!!

fatty done!!

cut fatty!

Gramason eatin a fatty slice!!

the spread!!

Good Times!!! Thanks for the good company guys!!

Thanks Blake for the talking remote thermometer!!! Very Nice!!!

What a great feast!!
You're lucky I do not live closer, LOL ...You folks rock!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nice Job Busted, looks like you had some good company for the day. I have a ? 4 ya. Do you like the Bar-B-Chef or the other offset better?

Dont really know yet... first smoke on the BarBChef today... I got the Chargriller dialed in pretty good..... need some more time with the new one... The BarBChef is heavier duty.... some of the mods to the char griller are already done - stock- with the BarBchef.... ask again in a week or two... maybe i'll have some better input...

Great lookin' grub as always Mark.
I believe I had had temp drops like that before....and just kept smokin' away. All was good.

Yea... it turned out great... i just never saw the temp drop that far back before??? i was wondering if others have seen it do this??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky