Weekend smokes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok time for more pictures
Monday’s cheese smoke
Cheddar, pepper jack, garlic cheddar, bacon cheddar, Swiss and black pepper cooper

6E47AB16-2AC6-4645-800C-4FEE0078A58A.jpeg
BC04C70A-116C-40DE-A0AD-EBB660E74B3D.jpeg

Dinner tonight
Pulled pork from Friday night smoke with sauerkraut was in slow cooker all day. Easy delicious meal.

28EE3D4D-FF6C-4CDE-ABB9-2EABACBA5429.jpeg

Plated on top of red skinned mashed potatoes

B0AD89D7-BD1E-44B0-959E-309936C261F1.jpeg

Happy New Years everyone.

Cheese looks wonderful! Being part Polish and Pa Dutch, I can appreciate the pork and kraut!! Happy New Year

Thanks. Yes we must have pork and sauerkraut for New Years. We actually have it pretty regularly. Easy to pull some pulled pork out of the freezer and mix it with kraut in the slow cooker for an easy dinner.

Just topped it off with a bowl of moose tracks ice cream!

Hey we could take a slicer and slice potatoes and make potato chips if they taste as good as the French fries we had last year they would be awesome.

Warren

Peachy I can see that you didn't go hungry...looks like it was a nice feed!
Cheese looks good, but it looks like it was close to having a meltdown.
Thanks for sharing!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky