Was hankering for a CB sandwich...or two!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Made two huge sammies with some loaded potato logs! And thousand island. And ketchup for dipping. Lordy! I was stuffed.

IMG_20240212_180355334.jpg

That sure is one pretty sammy Steve.

Point for sure
Chris

That's awesome . Stack them tater sticks on the sandwich and call it a Fat Steve .
You know , like the place in New Brunswick .
That looks so good .

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
Heck yeah. We had reuben dip and mozz sticks for the Super Bowl. Think I already told you guys but maybe not but reuben foldover pizzas are a HUGE thing here in my area now.

Reactions: jcam222 and chopsaw
What a gorgeous sanny Steve! Gee, now I'm thinking about how a grilled Reuben might brighten up my day, just happen to have all the fixin's on hand and the meat slicer is set up. RAY

Great looking sammy! Good to see you can enable us to hungry!

Ryan

Hell yeah!
Thanks Brian!

🤤 not that’s a sandwich m. I love some motz sticks too!!
Thanks!

I could inhale that whole plate. Nice job Steve!
Lol! Thank you!

SH, That's a meal!!
Thanks!

Man, that looks good! Never had the loaded potato logs but definitely want to try them. Nice work👍
Thanks!

..........BOOM...........!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!

That's awesome . Stack them tater sticks on the sandwich and call it a Fat Steve .
You know , like the place in New Brunswick .
That looks so good .
Thanks! I haven't heard of that before.

Heck yeah. We had reuben dip and mozz sticks for the Super Bowl. Think I already told you guys but maybe not but reuben foldover pizzas are a HUGE thing here in my area now.
Thanks! The pizza sounds interesting. I'm looking into that!

What a gorgeous sanny Steve! Gee, now I'm thinking about how a grilled Reuben might brighten up my day, just happen to have all the fixin's on hand and the meat slicer is set up. RAY
Thanks Ray!

What is a loaded tater log? It looks mighty good.
Thanks. It's something a buy at Walmart.

I love a good CB sandwich!! It looks Amazing!!
Thank you!

Nice Corned beef sandwich Steve and potato sticks

Reminds me , I should make more soon

David
Thanks David!

Great looking sammy! Good to see you can enable us to hungry!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky