very new and nervous

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you very much for all the friendly remarks. It is quite nice to meet people from North America.
You know we all have some judgement of other people, and when you meet them it comes as a nice surprise. Well i am goiing to build my smoker and i will let you know. By the way there is a group of yankees coming to visit us from Redwing Minnesota, at the end of February
Thanks again

PATAGONIA
Welcome to SMF !!!
Very much like the pictures on the website links you posted, Thanks. Looks like you allready have a good background of smoking, looking forward to your future posts and pics.

PATAGONIA

welcome to the site you'll get plenty of help here anything you need to know someone here will have the answers. Don't be nervous about smoking something you have to start somewhere

Pete I have to hand it to you...this is the nicest setup I have seen so far! I would love to do this in the back yard!

If I can get the wife to agree, I may have to hit you up if I have questions when I try to build. (I saw the other post with the plans...)

And to the original poster! Dont be nervous...most questions are answered very quickly here...so even if you are mid smoke and hit a roadblock, someone on this forum has seen it before and can help!!!

Welcome to the SMF Pieter. Looks like you're in for some fun and good times too.

Bonedaddy

No problem. Would love to help. As for selling it to the wife tell her to trust me. The wife and I have have some real nice times talking by the fire and it nice to share something we both enjoy.

Pete

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky