Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I may not be able to use this digital coupon since my Kroger has 3-4 bone roasts on sale at $7.99/# with an additional $25 purchase. I'll scan the bar code to see if the coupon pops up. If they have whole cryovaced 7 bone roasts I can use the Kroger app QR bar code reader and see if the applied coupon pops up. If not I'd have to ask at the counter if whole roast bar code is different. I might just skip this one. Seems complicated at my Kroger's sale + add'l $25.
Wouldn't work for me. My Kroger has the 3-4 bone roasts as well. Loaded that coupon and scanned the barcode when I went to Kroger today. No dice.

• Sad
Reactions: JLeonard
Well even with past frustrations and a lack of success with past phone calls, I call this morning and after maybe 5 minutes on hold, I spoke with someone in the meat dept. He said they had plenty of the rib roasts so off to Kroger again with hopes of getting a couple. Get there and there's only 1 left in the counter and I could see why no one wanted it. Asked the guy if they had anymore and I'd like a couple of 3 bone roasts, he said yes, but it was going to be a while before they'd have them ready. No problem, I'll wait. Maybe 20 minutes later, he comes out with 4 2-bone roasts and puts them in the counter. I asked about the bigger ones and he said that's how they were cutting them. Looked them over and they did absolutely no trimming on them, but I grabbed 2 anyway. Go to the check out and the $4.97/lb. coupon doesn't work, but I bought them anyway for the $6.97/lb. advertised. Interesting thing is a whole rib has 7 bones, yet he came out with 4 2-bone roasts. I'm no math genius, but...
ugh. Yeah I'd probably be boycotting that place but I understand if there are few options around :)

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
80543 has Whole ribeye roast in the bag, $5.47lb with dig coup [$3.50 off per lb} Sale price is $8.97lb. King Soopers. A.K.A Kroger

Last edited:
Reactions: dr k and jcam222
Man...I tried this but it didn't work.....Kroger app says open other app, I do that and other app says open Kroger app and so on and so on......wish it would have worked for me.

Reactions: newbiesmoker
Smith's 89110
1712167317974.png

Kroger 43140
1712167383621.png

Man...I tried this but it didn't work.....Kroger app says open other app, I do that and other app says open Kroger app and so on and so on......wish it would have worked for me.
Going from your Kroger app zip code and change your instore shopping to another Kroger app zip code, then looking for the digital coupon should be no problem. When someone says Smith's, Meyers, Fry's, King Sooper with a zip code 55555, then download that app in the lists of Kroger family stores under the home icon. You sign into any of these apps once with your Kroger email and password and you can shop all the coupons not just the digital one's we put up. I have five family of stores I've downloaded so I can zoon to that app, put in the zip code go to all coupons and find it as I scan all their coupons. If you have a Kroger account or any of the Kroger family stores account you can sign into any of them with your existing sign in email and password and shop all coupons.

Going from your Kroger app zip code and change your instore shopping to another Kroger app zip code, then looking for the digital coupon should be no problem. When someone says Smith's, Meyers, Fry's, King Sooper with a zip code 55555, then download that app in the lists of Kroger family stores under the home icon. You sign into any of these apps once with your Kroger email and password and you can shop all the coupons not just the digital one's we put up. I have five family of stores I've downloaded so I can zoon to that app, put in the zip code go to all coupons and find it as I scan all their coupons. If you have a Kroger account or any of the Kroger family stores account you can sign into any of them with your existing sign in email and password and shop all coupons.
yep...I did that..... my store is Metro Market....another Kroger chain. Like I said....both apps are aware the other app exists....but like I said, in the Kroger app it gives me a popup button to click metro market app...I do that and get a popup on the metro market app telling me to click on the Kroger app....and yo-yo away we go back and forth.....I'm pretty tech savy....but it's possible that there is something not quite compatable on my phone or the metro market app.

yep...I did that..... my store is Metro Market....another Kroger chain. Like I said....both apps are aware the other app exists....but like I said, in the Kroger app it gives me a popup button to click metro market app...I do that and get a popup on the metro market app telling me to click on the Kroger app....and yo-yo away we go back and forth.....I'm pretty tech savy....but it's possible that there is something not quite compatable on my phone or the metro market app.
Don't click the pop up. Just download the Kroger app separately is what you need to do and sign into Kroger app with your Metro Market email and password. Keep Metro market app closed. Set the Kroger app to the in store zip code you want to shop. go to all coupons and clip. Go to or refresh the Metro market app and the clipped coupons will be in your metro market clipped coupons. What's your zip code? I'll shop your Metro market ad and load it to my Kroger app.

Don't click the pop up. Just download the Kroger app separately is what you need to do and sign into Kroger app with your Metro Market email and password. Keep Metro market app closed. Set the Kroger app to the in store zip code you want to shop. go to all coupons and clip. Go to or refresh the Metro market app and the clipped coupons will be in your metro market clipped coupons. What's your zip code? I'll shop your Metro market ad and load it to my Kroger app.
I did download it separately. Problem comes from trying to get the coupon to use in the other app...hard to explain.

I did download it separately. Problem comes from trying to get the coupon to use in the other app...hard to explain.
Give me a Metro Market zip code so I can try to download coupons. I'm downloading the Metro Market app after this post.

I've found the phone apps are occasionally buggy but I've had better luck with the websites on a computer. Last week I did have an issue where it only gave me the local $7.97/lb for a whole Ribeye instead of the $5.97 from area 87571, I had them both clipped and that might have been the issue. I have also noticed that some deals, like the current Boneless Bottom Round Roast that in the description also say it applies to Top Round Roast, don't work on Top Round in my area (and they quit carrying bottom round years ago) but if you pull up an item on the website while logged in, it will tell you if you have an active coupon for it.

I've found the phone apps are occasionally buggy but I've had better luck with the websites on a computer. Last week I did have an issue where it only gave me the local $7.97/lb for a whole Ribeye instead of the $5.97 from area 87571, I had them both clipped and that might have been the issue. I have also noticed that some deals, like the current Boneless Bottom Round Roast that in the description also say it applies to Top Round Roast, don't work on Top Round in my area (and they quit carrying bottom round years ago) but if you pull up an item on the website while logged in, it will tell you if you have an active coupon for it.
Yes dump the coupon you don't want and only have one. Especially the one expires first. Use the QR reader in the app to read the bar code and see the applied coupon before you check out. Everyone should be doing this. Look closely at the digital coupon. It may not apply to your store. Always read the bar code, always.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky