Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
44907 not much this week. Crab legs again at a good price. They must be really overstocked as this has been on several lately. Price on the butter is pretty good. I'll stock up 5 of those to the freezer.
Screenshot_20240313-100915.png
Screenshot_20240313-100924.png

$1.79/pd boston butts
$7.99/pd crab legs
$1.29/pd Whole chicken
$7.99/pd beef bottom round roast
$3.99/pd corned beef flats

Not as great of deals as other areas.

Jim

Nothing great here. Kroger 61615 $2.77/# back ribs. BOGO on boneless pork loin but not a digital coupon.

Reactions: jcam222
Yeah even weaker in 75248, so much I'm not gonna waste the time in snipping and posting hahahha. Almost same as jcam222 jcam222 's but no steak instead.... $3.49 each Oscar Myer lunch meat 9oz :(

Not Kroger but my local Tom Thumb add is pretty week too except 3 for $5 cheese and $1.49/lb boneless skinless chicken breast and/or thighs which is a great deal I'll be buying and eating on this week :D

Meat prices are horrible right now. Where I get my chucks has a sale this week. 5.99/lb where their usual sale price is 3.99/lb

I refuse. I'll eat the hobbling coyote I tossed some bread to last night leaving work before I'll pay 6 a lb for chuck. I hope this ends before I run out of beef. Haven't seen butts at a decent price in a long time either.

Kroger owned Harris Teeter in 29732 is something you guys can check.

Meat prices are horrible right now. Where I get my chucks has a sale this week. 5.99/lb where their usual sale price is 3.99/lb

I refuse. I'll eat the hobbling coyote I tossed some bread to last night leaving work before I'll pay 6 a lb for chuck. I hope this ends before I run out of beef. Haven't seen butts at a decent price in a long time either.

Kroger owned Harris Teeter in 29732 is something you guys can check.
I think beef prices are going to get bad over the next few months and stay like that for a while. A lot of cattle burned up in the TX wildfires that have been going on :(

Seems like boneless pork loins at Kroger are just an in store BOGO anymore with no digital coupon to share. They are $2.99/# this week BOGO so $1.50/#. Anytime under $2.00/lb is a good deal.

Zip 75248 nice price on St. Louis style pork ribs $1.77. Also this may be a good egg price $2.49/18ct for many of you to jump on :D
uL8ObSy.png

qw6MoVM.png

Local Tom Thumb/Alberstons has $0.99/lb pork butts, $1.77/lb boneless skinless chicken breast and thighs, and $3.99 for 2 pound packs of bacon, $0.99 12oz bagged salads in store and some other good deals.
I'll be hitting Tom Thumb up Thursday for sure :D

Wow $3.99 for two lbs bacon!! I'll post ours later but like usual lately it's garbage. They did have spiral hams for $0.89 a lbs limit 2 but it's not a coupon deal. I'll grab 4 of those for sure.

Wow $3.99 for two lbs bacon!! tallbm tallbm how do you get tomorrows ad?
Yeah not bad for bacon lol.

I go to the websites on the computer and look up the weekly ad for the area.
On Tuesdays they have a "preview" of weekly ad that will be coming out on Wed (next day).

This is how I get a jump on everyone else and can plan out what to buy where before other people even know what's on sale.
The Tom Thumb U-rewards app will have the preview on Tuesdays if scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the weekly ad page.

I don't know about the Kroger app though. Their mobile setup was such trash that I refused to try anymore and only use their website for clipping my digital coupons and finding the weekly ad. I have the kroger app on an old phone and that's how I did the "add family store" trick. The Kroger app was seriously about unusable to me back when I initially ever tried to use it. Plus I greatly try to reduce the amount of free data and tracking data I give companies by having their apps on my phone.

I work in software and have a deep understanding in how these data and tracking games are played and I'm quite sure I don't even see half of the full picture lol. Anyhow phone apps, data tracking, etc. is a different discussion for another time. Rant over lol :D

Yeah not bad for bacon lol.

I go to the websites on the computer and look up the weekly ad for the area.
On Tuesdays they have a "preview" of weekly ad that will be coming out on Wed (next day).

This is how I get a jump on everyone else and can plan out what to buy where before other people even know what's on sale.
The Tom Thumb U-rewards app will have the preview on Tuesdays if scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the weekly ad page.

I don't know about the Kroger app though. Their mobile setup was such trash that I refused to try anymore and only use their website for clipping my digital coupons and finding the weekly ad. I have the kroger app on an old phone and that's how I did the "add family store" trick. The Kroger app was seriously about unusable to me back when I initially ever tried to use it. Plus I greatly try to reduce the amount of free data and tracking data I give companies by having their apps on my phone.

I work in software and have a deep understanding in how these data and tracking games are played and I'm quite sure I don't even see half of the full picture lol. Anyhow phone apps, data tracking, etc. is a different discussion for another time. Rant over lol :D
Tis weeks ad online and the Kroger app here is chopped up and different than previous weeks. I'll have to go through the digital coupons to share but I don't know what's going on with Kroger and my ad this week. I was online but got tired of login every time and the app works for our switching to family stores and stays logged in.

Tis weeks ad online and the Kroger app here is chopped up and different than previous weeks. I'll have to go through the digital coupons to share but I don't know what's going on with Kroger and my ad this week. I was online but got tired of login every time and the app works for our switching to family stores and stays logged in.
Here is the we address to what I go to and my store is set to nearest one to me and it remembers (as long as you aren't setting store in an Incognito window or something like that)
https://www.kroger.com/weeklyad

Local Tom Thumb/Alberstons has $0.99/lb pork butts, $1.77/lb boneless skinless chicken breast and thighs, and $3.99 for 2 pound packs of bacon, $0.99 12oz bagged salads in store and some other good deals.
I'll be hitting Tom Thumb up Thursday for sure :D
You're lucky. This week our Safeway/Albertsons has 12oz bacon on sale for $3.99 and pork butts for $2.99lb. Bagged salads are $3 on sale.

You're lucky. This week our Safeway/Albertsons has 12oz bacon on sale for $3.99 and pork butts for $2.99lb. Bagged salads are $3 on sale.
Yeah I'm very fortunate for the good deals and cost of living around here. I try not to take it for granted and soak up as much of it as I can :D

Reactions: smokngun
Starting tomorrow, bone-in rib roast $6.97/lb. 29063. May be the same in other locations...
View attachment 692703

Whole fresh pineapple $1.49/each...
View attachment 692704

Hmmmm We have $5.77/lb choice ribeye roast regular add this week at Kroger when buying $25+ of groceries. I wonder if that -$3.00/lb would stack.

Besides that it's another lackluster week of kroger digital deals here besides some shrimp and still going good on bacon 75248:
3SFFp0O.png
GpgJsuG.png

Now, Tom Thumb is kicking butt. $1.99/lb Choice Brisket when you buy $50+ also $10 off if you buy $50+
$4.97/lb Rib Roast (select, bleh) when buying $50+ and almost all shrimp is $4.99-$6.99/lb

Gonna get me a brisket for sure :D

30019 Has the same 6.97 Rib Roast. Best price seen in a long time. Limit 2.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky