Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
44907 has the great deal on turkey breast and 80/20 ground beef this week.
Screenshot_20240227-074023.png

Reactions: jnorth
I just looked at next week's ad which starts tomorrow around here and there's not much in the way of digital coupon deals to talk about.

Only thing that caught my eye was Boston butts will be BOGO, but of course they don't say what the regular price is and this is not a digital coupon deal. Depending on that or how much they mark them up, it maybe a decent deal so check with your Kroger to see...

Reactions: jcam222
No Kroger or related stores close to Iowa. Not into the high-tech app stuff anyway. Just turn my phone on and off, that's it. Still a flip phone too.

75248 Kroger add. Bacon price may be good for some, eggs, and cheese price may also be good. Oh and I guess Soda prices may be good for some:
A22xfNx.png

FpcN23Z.png

Where I live those prices would be an absolute bargain.
Nice! I hope it helps some people. I am seeing cheese prices like that almost every week across 3 grocery chains near me. Been seeing bacon deals at $3.99/lb quite a bit too. I don't drink soda's so they always seem quite high to me vs back in the day when I did drink them lol.

Nice! I hope it helps some people. I am seeing cheese prices like that almost every week across 3 grocery chains near me. Been seeing bacon deals at $3.99/lb quite a bit too. I don't drink soda's so they always seem quite high to me vs back in the day when I did drink them lol.
Thanks tallbm, that soda one will be nice as well as that shrimp, the soda add in my area has the;m for $12.99. The cheese is closer at $1.99 in my area.

Sweet, just found a coupon for boneless chuck roast in area 29063 while my store has the buy one get one free, if it calculates them like they did for those ribs that's a negative cost, wonder if it will trip any alarms if I get 10 every day the coupon resets? Na, don't have quite that much freezer space.

Last edited:
Thanks tallbm, that soda one will be nice as well as that shrimp, the soda add in my area has the;m for $12.99. The cheese is closer at $1.99 in my area.

Sweet, just found a coupon for boneless chuck roast in area 29063 while my store has the buy one get one free, if it calculates them like they did for those ribs that's a negative cost, wonder if it will trip any alarms if I get 10 every day the coupon resets? Na, don't have quite that much freezer space.
Niiiiice!!!

Just try to add enough other items so you don't come out negative like they owe you money hahhahaha.
I feel positive you will get a HUGE discount with the BOGO and the coupon you found :D

Smith's 89103 or Fry's 85033
1709183235378.png

Fred Meyer 98034
1709183492693.png

Kroger 61615
1709183930850.png

My zip code Kroger has $1.79/# boneless pork loin with Kroger card but no digital coupon.

Attachments

• 1709183873390.png
    1709183873390.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 4
Here's Kroger digital adds starting tomorrow use zip 75248 . Nothing too fancy but bacon and breakfast sausage $2.99 and that's a good price on the chicken especially if it includes wings since they are so outrageous these days. Those onions are great onions but probably not available unless in TX or close.
JWp3i3P.png
If72LWF.png

Xy7YDjk.png

Here's Kroger digital adds starting tomorrow use zip 75248 . Nothing too fancy but bacon and breakfast sausage $2.99 and that's a good price on the chicken especially if it includes wings since they are so outrageous these days. Those onions are great onions but probably not available unless in TX or close.
View attachment 690660View attachment 690661

View attachment 690662
Great price on those Wings and Bacon. Thanks, gotta check mine. If anything good I'll put it up.

Reactions: tallbm
Fred Meyer 98002........ And for those that are lucky enough to have them B1G1 in your local Kroger ad with this coupon makes them $0.75//lb.
FB_IMG_1709689008559.jpg

Frys 85755
FB_IMG_1709689176742.jpg

Does Bakers have their own app?
Yes. When you log into the Kroger app, click on the 3 bars in the upper left corner. Scroll down to the "Family of Stores" and click on that. There you will see Baker's. Click on that and you can download their app...

Does Bakers have their own app?
Yes they all do and you sign into them with the same Kroger email and password, being the same network. See 3rd paragraph 1st post. You'll find these digital coupons tomorrow though.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky