Unconventional ABT’s!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks awesome I'd be making a pig out of myself with that if it was within reach. Great the daughter wants to help and does good

Thanks for the kind words pineywoods pineywoods , sure appreciate it! Yea, she likes to hang out with the ol man… maybe cause I’m an overgrown kid! 😂

Absolutely fantastic! It never occurred to me to make, well, not sure what I call it, an inside out ABT? No, more like an ABT dip. Whatever you call it, I bet it was outstanding, and kudos to the young 'un for lending a hand.

Yea I wasn’t sure what to call em! Thanks for the kind words DougE DougE . She does enjoy cooking with her Mom and I.

Wow Justin, that is certainly an unconventional ABT. Being a nacho junkie though, that has a place in my heart for sure. Beautiful job!!

Robert

Thanks Robert, appreciate the kind words and like my friend!

Awesome idea Justin Abt in a pot (crockpot) Like the young ones helping will always be memories for both of you.

Warren

Thanks for the kind words and like Warren, we try to make them memories as often as possible!

That looked awesome! Great idea to go nacho style! So cool your daughter is helping. I’m praying my daughters will still want to hang out with me when their 14!

Thank you Sir, your kind words and like are much appreciated! Yea, as said in a few responses above… it may be due to me being an overgrown kid! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Looks great Justin
Fun food for the family and done by the family

And like chilerelleno chilerelleno said , ABT nacho's ....awesome

David

Appreciate it David, we have fun in the kitchen or at the smoker. Try to make some memories!
Yea, have to give chilerelleno chilerelleno a shout out for that one! Thanks for the like as well!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Just awesome Justin I made this yesterday I sure not exactly like yours, but it was great.
Yes I add just a little smoke.

Thanks for the like Justin, I appreciate it

Warren

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky