Twin Daytona Races TODAY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
Just a reminder for race fans . Daytona twin qfing races are today !

I've just been informed that our dish (DirecTV) is on the fritz! Must be snow build up. Time to drag out the ladder and broom to see if I can clear it.
mad.gif

Nothing would please me more than to see Jimmy win it a fourth time (in an unprecedented row!)!
icon_wink.gif

Back online - could have dragged out the ladder but the hose was a lot more fun. I believe that 607 is where Speed Channel is on DirecTV.

Cant wait for Sunday..... Bigger restrictor plates, better tires, fewer rules, should make for some exciting racing.

JJ and the #48 does it again. Unless other drivers/teams kick it up a notch, the 2010 NASCAR version is going to be awfully boring.

I think that the racing will be much better being that they are easing up on the bump drafting and putting the race back into the driver's hands. The Hendrick camp is going DOWN this year!!!!!!. Go Roush Racing, this is the year of #17 Matt Kenseth and #99 Carl Edwards !!!!!

Jr. needs to do well at a track that he knows the draft, but I believe it will be Stewart, Harvick, Montoya, Johnson, and a couple others besides Jr. who will be there at the end. I was at Talladega spring race last year setting at the finish line to see the big Carl Edwards flip into the catch fence. Best race I've been to.....Go Gordon....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky