Triple Threat Beef Ribs!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh geez! You mean that will be your full time view? Where are you gonna be located?
All I can say is SE Idaho @ 4500 feet elevation is like camping every day..... :-)
Wow - Awesome looking meal! Like!
thanks eddie! Going into in to it I didn't think it was going to turn into what it did....but hey we "took it"!

Yup . I agree awesome meal . Nice work .
Thanks chop! I'm not sure I would call it work, more like vacation :-) Watching smoke out of a pellet smoker sure beats a computer screen any way you "look at it"....yes pun intended lol
Good news Civil, 4 days and counting!

John
BINGO!!!!.... Me, I'm counting, my wife lamenting.....she would camp full time if she could...

• Haha
Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
All of that looks outstanding! Great looking meal for sure! Congrats on the new place.
Double Thanks SmokinV!
civilsmoker civilsmoker color me jealous. If it wasn’t for our kids and grands all being here in the south I’d be looking for views like that.
Kids and such have a way of impacting our lives for sure......we moved to be next to the kids...At least we taught them something about life choices and we get to benefit from it!

Oh my, my mouth is watering. I can just taste all those onions and mushrooms and ribs! And taters with onions. Nothing better with taters than onions. Good job chef!

Oh my, my mouth is watering. I can just taste all those onions and mushrooms and ribs! And taters with onions. Nothing better with taters than onions. Good job chef!

Thanks sharryn, it did cause a bunch of mouth watering for sure!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky