Tribute For Kevin " Foamheart " My Throwdown entry March 2023 " 5 Boned Pork Rib Roast "

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice tribute, David and congrats on the win!

Thanks Charles for the like and the comment

It was my pleasure to do this throwdown in honor of our great members that have left us with so much knowledge and great food.

There were so many foods to choose from but I settled in on this one from Kevin foamheart foamheart
I think he would have got a kick out of the whole throwdown

David

Sorry for delayed comment, but Wow! What an incredible tribute! You crushed it every step! I miss Kevin and this is such a worthy tribute. Thank you for taking the time and love. Amazing.

David, you done one phenomenal job! I know my ol Cajun buddy is up there looking down! Likely saying “Well… Howdy, Howdy! That there rib roast looks pretty tastee… Tastee enough an old coonsazz would likely partake!”

Nice job my friend, honoring one of my good friends that has passed! Hats off to you buddy… You made Kevin proud!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
When it came to voting I scrolled through many times. Kept coming back to yours. You did a great job on it. Looks excellent.

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Sorry for delayed comment, but Wow! What an incredible tribute! You crushed it every step! I miss Kevin and this is such a worthy tribute. Thank you for taking the time and love. Amazing.

Thanks Jed for the love and the comment

Don't ever worry about that,
I envy you all that knew him so well, I wish I had more interactions with him. But just reading his posts and comments , you get a idea of just how down to earth and caring he really was.
And I think he was one hell of a funny guy, just a great sense of humor
And in reading his posts, He knew about food and to work it

I was proud to do the throwdown in his honour

David

• Love
Reactions: bauchjw
David, you done one phenomenal job! I know my ol Cajun buddy is up there looking down! Likely saying “Well… Howdy, Howdy! That there rib roast looks pretty tastee… Tastee enough an old coonsazz would likely partake!”

Nice job my friend, honoring one of my good friends that has passed! Hats off to you buddy… You made Kevin proud!

Thank you Justin for the love and the comment

I knew you guys were kin brothers, he seemed like the real deal to me. I loved reading his posts and we had a few back and forths. Just wish I had known him better or longer. He gave me some suggesting's and pats on the back. And I loved his way with words, even though you know he really liked to say I'm just an east coast cowboy.
And when smoking a meal he said ( I love this quote )
" Besides it's about relaxin with a cold beer and Telling lies "

Glad everyone thinks I did him proud, because that is what I was aiming for .

David

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
When it came to voting I scrolled through many times. Kept coming back to yours. You did a great job on it. Looks excellent.

Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

Jim I am glad I hooked you and you kept coming back to the roast
It was fun to follow Kevins steps and build his fantastic meal, I really enjoyed the flavours and moistness

David

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky