Traeger Texas 075 Woodpellet Grill/Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lizzylougirl

Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
Hey everybody! My husband and I are selling our Traeger Texas 075 wood pellet grill/smoker. They retail for between $950 and $1,000. We're looking to get $600 out of it-- it's about a year and a half old, and it's in great shape. 

It does have the digital controller on it. There is no rust and it's never been stored outside, so it's been well taken care of! We're selling it because we're "upgrading" to the new Cookshack grill. We have the Traeger Lil' Pig and a Cookshack FEC100, so having all that PLUS a Cookshack grill PLUS a Texas seems excessive... and we're running out of room, LOL! 

We've loved the Texas, though-- cooks great and does an amazing job both smoking & grilling. As a bonus, it comes with 2 or 3 extra lids-- which yes, I know is weird, let me explain. When we got it originally, the lid was slightly warped, so I called into Traeger to see if they could send us a new lid. Instead of sending us a single lid, they sent us a BOX of them, so we've got them stored in the shed. So hey-- when the lid gets dirty, just change it out and presto! Clean new lid! 

We're located in Bloomington, IL, which is halfway between Chicago and St. Louis. Feel free to ask any questions you might have, Jason's number is 217-473-2965! Thanks!

There are more pictures of the Traeger Texas here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/76604140@N05/  

Last edited:
Hi,

I came across your ad, and was wondering if the grill was still available.

thanks 

Jon

1-630-675-4603

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky