Total 'smokin newbie' gal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
well...thanx anyway...and if this shows up goofy...it aint me...LOL  i DO appreciate ur being nice about my fowl language...and i will figure out my KB issues. maybe i just type toooo fast- however, thats never been a problem on my ole dinsaur PC keyboard....lol. thanx again......and it took me 5 mins to type this.....sorry!!!

I'm not quite sure what bonnie b is trying to say, but i certainly like the way she is trying to say it. This lady is going to be a like a ghost pepper in your morning coffee.   I look forward to hear more from you.

wazzapp.gif

ok..bound & determined for y'al to know...

im not some screw up girl. i 'am very serious about this.

but i am really having isues with my keyboatd.

ad it is NOT ME....cz i usta type for a living. so i will fix it. and then u can believe me.

nice KB.. thanx..but not my issue. i appreciate ur help but it is beyond that unfortunately. I got a BT plus another one.  u can PM me avout it since its wastimn a ltaspace on this site tryin to discu rhis. im very enbarrassed that i cannot comuinicate right-i typr professionally butnapparently ny

I've had all kinds of weird things happen while trying to type replies in the past, and some of the problems were intermittent. I finally switched to "Chrome" and rarely have issues with it. With "Firefox" I often couldn't post at all.

Welcome to the forum.

Chuck

Well, I'm back and tryin again. LOL  To answer you, Nepas (what trouble am I having?) -- on my table, in either format, there is a serious lag time between when I 'tap' and what shows up screen.  When I revert back to my PC (which I prefer anyway...much faster typing), I can't seem to navigate within my reply.  Like I can't 'arrow' back up to something I typed previously to correct it.  And I can't 'hilite' more than a couple words to delete something I wrote.  Like if I type this, then try to hilite this whole sentence to delete it, it will only let me hilight the last few words. And right now...I hit ENTER to make a new paragraph, but it would not let me.  I had a similar thing happen back when I signed up on the Toshib Thrive Tablet forum and there were settings on the site that someone told me about and walked me thru on how to change them...thought maybe I needed to do that here, altho that was for using the tablet whereas this is with my PC.  And nothing abnormal about my PC setup.  Just a regular ole keyboard and DSL connection.  Nevertheless, (and I can't make a new paragraph....sorry), I will work thru it because I WANT to post a question....lol.  That's how this whole thing got started.  See y'all over in the Electric Smoker forum, I hope.................Oh, and Chuck (one again, can't make new paragraph), I just checked my table and got your reply.  I think that WAS one of the solutions they had told me about on the tablet.  I guess I could try it on my PC as well.  I'm still using the good ole' Explorer, and probably not an updated one since I rarely use it. Thanks !! 

Hi guys AND gals!!  I see there's a "Bonnie" on here (when I tried to use it for my user name) but I'm a ANOTHER one....lol.  Very new to smoking. Don't even have one yet, which is why I joined up.  To pick y'alls brains. 

I do love grilling and in the past few years been using the slow & low method with wood chips (trying to get the smoke effect) so have lots of experience on an old gas grill with lava rocks.  But...the poor thing is on it's last leg after two burner replacements, so figured instead buying a new one and fighting with trying keeping the temp low...it was time to step up to a smoker.  I'm going for an electric (for various reasons) so looking forward to all the help and feedback I will get from y'all !

Happy Smokin'
Bonnie B

Hey Bonnie im new and in the same boat the more i research the more i like the Smokin it model#3 its electric stainless steel construction a well made machine you can see em on utube or go to their website its a commercial quality unit I hope it helps good luck

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky