Too much Q-View?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh...nearly forgot...thanks for the advice on the burn time on the AMNPS.  I will make the necessary adjustments.

Last edited:
Wow interesting Recipes! Your Rub is only rivaled be some Curry Powder Recipes I have seen regarding number of ingredients. The combination is intriguing. I am sure finding the Balance in those Rubs and Sauces took a great deal of time. Thank You, very much, for sharing some GREAT sounding Recipes...JJ

Bravo, that's a heck of a good post.. nice lookin' grub...
drool.gif

Now that's a heck of a way to break in a new smoker and [color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]AMNPS[/color]!   Definitely a herculean effort.  Congrats on a great smokin' job!

Never to much Qview, but it kept going and going and going. haha  Gotta admit I started to drool too. lol

I'm sure everyone left with a full belly and pleased palate. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky