This is absurd-The Big Fat Ugly Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fire it up

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 24, 2009
South Jersey
Was checking out the new posts on another site, many of you visit there and check things out so you may have seen this, but when I read what was in it and found out it was a real sandwich you can actually buy I couldn't believe it.

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/post/18...lled-with-four

And here is a link to the actual restaurants, one in Norman OK, one in Champagne IL, and one in Madison WI

http://fatsandwichcompany.com/

I would have thought they would have taken a more flattering photo of it, It is Fat & Ugly...LOL

Wow, they must have been REALLY damn high when they decided to just throw everything into that abomination.

On second though... maybe not, I wouldn't want to even take the time.

They evidently have a 420 deal if you order from them, $4 fat sandwiches for $20, made me laugh cause that would be a great high meal.

can I get 5 or 6 people to go in on that with me? Jesus that is huge. Im sure someone out there can eat it all too.

Maybe Adam from Man vs Food will take the Challenge...

I wonder if you could get that with a Diet Pepsi? I'm watching my weight you know...

They are gonna have to change the name of their website to
" This is why your Fat and dead "

Still anything with bacon in it is all right with me.
icon_cool.gif

How about, "The Fat, The Dead, & The Ugly". and the could maybe get Clint Eastwood to do the Commercials... LOL

that thing is disgusting! how can you even enjoy that!? way too much going on there to know what you are eating. i cant even imagine that thing would taste good.

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to SMF, Be sure to stop by the Roll Call Thread and formally introduce yourself...

Somebody got the munchies... real bad.

What he said... been there and done that. Amen.

To top it off you can have it delivered with a pack of cigarettes. I'm not an anti smoking person (had smoked for 15 years, smoke free for the last 6), but I couldn't imagine eating that thing and saying to myself.......

"You know a cigarette would make this so much better."

Heart attack and lung cancer..... wo hoooo.

You know what kind of smoke doesn't cause lung cancer and would be a better end to that meal...
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky