The X-Fire Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy crap man! Just scrolled through this. Excellent cooker. Can’t wait to see it totally finished!

Jim

Let's get at it civil.

Warren
will do Warren! I have other chores I’m fitting in but it’s where and hour or two can make lots of things happen!
Holy crap man! Just scrolled through this. Excellent cooker. Can’t wait to see it totally finished!

Jim
Thanks Jim! I didn’t realize you hadn’t seen the build before now……now you can see why I am salivating over your build. You will be able to cook more than you even thought was possible!

I’ve missed cooking on it but that is gonna change this summer!!!

I’ve even thought up of a few more cooking methods that I’m going to integrate as well!

Reactions: JLeonard
I don't have any room to talk I have a 120 tank I don't weld so son and grandson are doing the work. They have been 1 year since I was last to get them working on it. Geez

Warren
Sometimes you just need to age a project to make sure it’s properly “seasoned”. lol!
Yup no Easter Baskets for them.

Warren
Bam need to drop the “Easter bunny would like a bbq basket to share”….. hint….LOL

I would be using it but need a place to put it…..the driveway is too steep to roll it out…..but it will burn again….soon!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky