The BBQ song!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LMHO!!!!! u have to check that out. thanks for sharing. way toooooo funny!!!

i love it! i keep listening to it lol
biggrin.gif

that's great........there actually really good......though for a minute a thought they were going to attribute vinegar based bbq to Mississippi.
icon_evil.gif

Sorry folks, I ain't seen ANY BBQ I didn't like. Different? Yeah. But good?. Hell Yeah! Nuff said.

Well..... They did say it was their review of Bar-B-Que in the Southern United States.... I guess that is why they didn't mention Oklahoma, Kansas or New Jersy.

I thought the Bar-B-Que song was smoke get's in your eyes....

Say, how does New Jersy do BBQ anyway?

Well, I have seen it all. Yup, according to the fellas I am a yankee and BBQ means cook-out. Well all is tru in one way or another. When my smoker gets fired up, its the start of a maserpiece feast. Al least they showed my favorites, pork and brisket. I have been to Texas and had several Texas BBQ events. Best ones are a whole side of beef on a spit over a pit. Yes sir, they do it up special in the Lone Star state. Nice video, wouldn't catch me in a video like that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky