Thank You ShooterRick

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rickandtaz

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 26, 2008
East Coast of Florida
I just wanted to give a public "Thank You!" to ShooterRick. He has tolerated my endless silly questions in PM about my Lang and has been a huge help. I don't know this guy and he doesn't know me but, he is a wonderful example of what this forum is about. I'm fairly new here and don't know a lot about your points and rep stuff but this guy is worthy of all that. Again, Thanks Rick!

thats what this place is ALL about.......pips helping pips..........why i like to call it a HUGE family............on any of his posts, if you see the lil scales in the upper right hand corner of his posts, you click on it, add comment, and he will receive, what i like to call, attaboy points

That right there makes this site what it is
biggrin.gif

Friendly folks that honestly care about helping others
cool.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky