Thank you Navy Seals

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbally

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 24, 2007
Western Colorado
Navy Seal Uniform $2800

Navy Seal Sniper Training $5800

Navy Seal Sniper Rifle $2750

Look on Pirates Face as his gizzard blows out the back of his body.... PRICELESS!

Go Seals.. you did a great thing.. sorry the one lived.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
points.gif

Don't blame the SEALS, the one who lived wasn't on the boat, Kinda sounds like the navy already had him in a ship and he didn't want to go back to the lifeboat.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
:PD T_Armataz_01_37:

I would never do that!!!

Future for Dumb aaasss muslim pirate......

Hello I am from the CIA... meet my little friend sodium pentathol... my little friend is going to help you tell us where the missiles need to land next!
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

Did you all hear how the seals arrived? Dropped from a plane, loaded with gear, and their weapons, jumped at night WITH their boat, into the ocean.

You know what kind of guys do that? Guys with balls the size of church bells, thats who.

Im so glad they are on our side
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Way to go seals.......

God Bless all our servicemen, here and abroad, for protecting us and our country and all the brave things that entails. I am humbled by their selfless acts of courage and patriotism! Bless you on this Easter Day and every day forward!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Many of the pirate related articles I've read, refer to the fact that for these pirates, this is "just business". The Seals are in a particular business as well. Those pirates got to find out exactly how the Seals go about their business. Go Navy!

I was in the Army and each branch of the service gave each other hell. It was part of the game. But at this time I say "GO NAVY SEALS!!!!!!" And also GOD BLESS AMERICA!
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky