test poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who would you prefer to cook you a meal?

• Emeril Lagasse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachel Ray

• Wolfgang Puck

• Mario Batali

• Thomas Keller

• Alton Brown

• Bobby Flay

• Guy Fieri

• Sandra Lee

• Gordon Ramsey

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I guess I'll be the first to say Rachael Ray. That girl can make a plate full.
biggrin.gif

Ok, no cowgirl, no Giada, so I'm going with...
sandra_lee.jpg

Sandra Lee. She's not the best cook in the poll for sure. Maybe just a little better than that annoying Rachel Ray but hell, I can get a good meal anywhere.

I had the opportunity to spend a day working with Sandra a couple of months ago when she was doing a charity thing in Des Moines. She was a really nice and genuine person. I spent most of the day around her. Both when the camera was rolling and behind the scenes. She was nice to everyone, all the time. Not so sure most of the other listed would've been like that.

Not to mention, she's pretty hot.
icon_mrgreen.gif

I don't know any of these people, and I am too picky anyway, so I will just stick with my usual, me.
Why isn't Jeff on there? I would probably pick him, especially after all the youtube videos I've watched. lol

the one chef i would love to have cook for me is jacques pepin............

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky