Ten Pounds Being Mixed.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Going to hang overnight.
IMG_5742.JPG

IMG_5743.JPG

Lucky for you I have to work Saturday or I would be at your door with my hand (bag) out.
Looks great.

Lucky for you I have to work Saturday or I would be at your door with my hand (bag) out.
Looks great.
I would say come on over but we have a craft show to do on Sat.

Nice! I know you don't weigh your stuff any more, but I am curious about how dry they are. What percentage moisture loss you reckon they are at?
Well let's see. They are all the same size so I will check in couple days.
IMG_5751.jpg

Reactions: 02ebz06
Curious why bag and fridge for a few days before vac sealing and freezing…..I would eat one every time I opened the fridge haha. Also, why hang overnight when dun smoking? Looks awesome man

Haha I heard ya shouldent be ashamed of being dum but be ashamed of staying dum lol I’m a rookie man

I do it to let the smoke settle some if that makes sense and they dry out some more. Think of old school wrinkled meat sticks

Reactions: Timber II
Dont know if these will get delivered to daughter in GA. My wife wanted to go back to work and applied at Tack transportation. She gets a DOT physical on Tuesday.

Well in the bull fridge.
IMG_5804.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky