Ten Pounds Being Mixed.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Curious why bag and fridge for a few days before vac sealing and freezing…..I would eat one every time I opened the fridge haha. Also, why hang overnight when dun smoking? Looks awesome man

314908284_662573115479559_373034536480063607_n.jpg

Reactions: Timber II
She held out longer than I expected..37 years ATC

Me.....naaaaa
Not working for anyone anymore.

Cept her. :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_astonished:
X-sister-in-law works at the local hardware store at 78 years old. Does not need the money as she has lots of it. LOL
Asked why she keeps working she said it keeps her brain going and gets to see all her friends from time to time. Plus she gets some mad money to spend on her grand children.

I’m gettin pretty involved KBflyer! Got the PID delivered just need time to install. More deer need put in freezer first tho.

A man don’t know who he really is until he retires! Best thing I ever did
Timber

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky