SV Cooker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I carefully cut out the corner of the lid, making sure to not crack/split the plastic so the ISV-100 clips on the tote. A dremel cut off wheel or hole saw for a starter hole is good. Marked the outside of the tote with a sharpie for min/max SV water levels. I like the clear tote to see the weight blanket holding food down ( vac sealed flat glass gem beads from the dollar tree.) Used a hand towel to make a gasket around the SV. I usually keep it on the floor with a towel over it for insulation. You can remove the lid and pour condensation into the tote at the cut out corner without turning off and removing the SV.
20200325_215509.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky