Sunday meal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
With staffing issues at my side gig I’ve been working 60+ hours a week for a while now. Been a lot of quick pick up meals had. Decided I was off today and wanted some real food. After seeing BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma smokes pork steaks the other day I had to have some. What to eat with them. Wanted some veggies the boy wanted baked beans. So the menu was set.
IMG_1326.jpeg IMG_1324.jpeg IMG_1325.jpeg
pork steak, cubed zucchinI, squash, sweet onion, Yukon taters, corn, a dash of minced garlic and a little EVO, with some Italian dressing. And the boys baked beans.
all in to the smoker with a little maple for smoke. Cooked til a IT of 185 degrees on the pork. Smeared with a little BBQ sauce At the end.
IMG_1327.jpeg IMG_1328.jpeg IMG_1329.jpeg
finshed up and a plated shot.
IMG_1330.jpeg

Not the prettiest of meals but it hit the spot. Hope y’all had a great day. Thanks for checking in.

Jim

Not the prettiest of meals but it hit the spot.
I'm all too familiar with that concept recently Jim. We all know though it doesn't have to look pretty to be really good...and that looks REALLY good buddy. Glad you finally got some time to do some first class Q.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks great to me and I am sure it was better than the quick meals you have been grabbing.

It looks a whole lot better going in then I bet it does coming out Jim. Nice meal buddy.

Point for sure
Chris

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky