Some spare ribs for the big game!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeymoake

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 21, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I haven't posted in a long time, but it has been winter here! I'm going to fire up my Trailmaster with some lump and hickory. Bit of a breeze about 27* out.

Firebox ready for another touch up.

These will be smoked 3-2-1 method and will be awesome!

Just went on . Check back in about 3hrs for a Peek as they get foiled with honey, butter, and brown sugar!

Last edited:
I did some ribs yesterday too. That was the first time id ever done them on the grill and i used the 3-2-1 method. Every one was really happy with how they came out and my wife didn't come home from work till like 4 hours later and she ate all that was left over. When I wrapped mine i didn't put anything on them so thanks for the idea of honey/syrup, brown sugar, and butter.

The maple syrup was fine. It was cold out and I had a hard time regulating my temps. I burnt them a little. Not my best effort. Nobody complained, except me.

It just kind of seems that the way it goes I did a pork butt was not totally not happy with it everybody else thought it was super. The statement that came out was hey back off some your your own worst critic and it seems that what we are. 
biggrin.gif
There was hardly enough left for a sammie today and it was a 10lb butt.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky