Smoked Buc ee's boudin sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Smoked some Buc ee's boudin sausage at 250 for a hour with chips and pellets in tube. Got to say some pretty good stuff. I am completely happy now with pellet pooper with addition of tube. Sausage only on for 1 hour and nice smoke flavor. I also picked up some Buc ee's bohemian garlic jerky. I need to figure out how to get this flavor in my jerky. Great garlic flavor.

20201108_131151.jpg 20201108_131335.jpg

I love this sauce.
20201108_131758.jpg

Smoked some Buc ee's boudin sausage at 250 for a hour with chips and pellets in tube. Got to say some pretty good stuff. I am completely happy now with pellet pooper with addition of tube. Sausage only on for 1 hour and nice smoke flavor. I also picked up some Buc ee's bohemian garlic jerky. I need to figure out how to get this flavor in my jerky. Great garlic flavor.

View attachment 469902View attachment 469903

I love this sauce.
View attachment 469904
Wish there was a Bucees in every town! Great little gas station!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky