Smoked bologna christmas tree

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stubster

Original poster
Jun 28, 2016
I took a basic cheap chub,sliced it in 1" slabs. Then cut out multi rings going from small to large. Put some slits in the sides. Took the cut pieces and chunked them up to make presents for under the tree. After seasoning everything up with bayou bam we smoked them with cherry for about 2-2 1/2 hrs at 205.
When they were done I put them in a sealed container and into the frig for 24hr. Then put it together with wooden sewer down the center and decorated with toothpicks cheese and olives. Got my mustard dipping sauce on the side. You can glaze these babies with your Fav sauce but I prefer dry. Great snack for Christmas parties 😋. I got 2 trees out of a 5lb chub. Maybe next year we will do a monster tree

Attachments

• 1221211628a.jpg
    1221211628a.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 1221211629b.jpg
    1221211629b.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 60
Ok thats just taking playing with your food to the extreme....Sheesh! Looks darn good. When do we eat?
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky