SMF Upgrade November 4th 8pm PDT-10pm PDT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
First off thanks for all the work behind the curtains that the general user does not see or understand. While everything may not function or show as meant when you go live, it will in the short time there after. I really like the WHAT'S NEW tab at the top. Everyone just needs to chill, let all the updates take place and if issues are still around in the next couple hours then post about them. But let the staff behind the madness finish the upgrades.

Reactions: hellasteph
First off thanks for all the work behind the curtains that the general user does not see or understand. While everything may not function or show as meant when you go live, it will in the short time there after. I really like the WHAT'S NEW tab at the top. Everyone just needs to chill, let all the updates take place and if issues are still around in the next couple hours then post about them. But let the staff behind the madness finish the upgrades.

The What's New tab is also my favorite feature. I use that and the New Posts button to find all the new activity on the forum. It's so much easier than searching or trying to figure out what's new.

Why all the wasted space on the right side and a very small area used for threads and post replies on the left side? This is backwards thinking. The design team needs their head checked if they think this is a good design.

Why all the wasted space on the right side and a very small area used for threads and post replies on the left side? This is backwards thinking. The design team needs their head checked if they think this is a good design.

Hi, the forum listing is long so populating a ton of content on the right side isn't fesible but we'll consider your feedback. There's no design team, it's just us so maybe be mindful that we're not 100% done with the website for a few more days.

Reactions: forktender
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky