SMF is Back.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
We have the site back up and its restored to 10/10/08. Not sure if we will be able to get it up til January. There will be some continuing maintenance that will be done going forward. You should notice much of it. I will post when I have to do these so you know that its happening.

Again I want to thank you all for being patient thru these trying times. Also I want to thank Jeff for the fights he has had to fight with the hosting company.

If you have any questions please email me if needed.

Also if you registered after 10/10/08 you will need to do it again but I promise it will be the last time you will have to do so.

Brian

I think I found out the same time as your post, congrats, I bet your ready to take a long break!
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Great news thanks Brian and Jeff

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Alright Jeff and Brian, you guys are recipients of the golden SMF award. This is outstanding news. Bring on the occasional maintenance, do what you have to do. SMF is back and thats all that matters.

Glad it's back. At least I exist again.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
Looks like I may have to re-post quite a bit of qview though.

Look, I know this isn't a contest for who can post the most or anything...otherwise the gold medal would have been awarded to Richtee a long time ago
icon10.gif
but I just noticed on my profile that I'm back to Newbie, and I have a grand total of TWO posts? I also lost all my points!! Damn the luck...

What happened? Not that it means the end of the world, but if I were someone just joining the SMF, why would I take the advice of someone that has two posts? I think before this site crashed I had like 120+

Bummer about the points too...anyone know why?

The site was restored to its info as of 10/10/08. I lost about 800 posts and quite a few points as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky