shot show?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyote

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 17, 2008
any one going to the shot show in las vegas, nv?

I have a problem getting any where near Vegas. Seems I can't resist those dam dollar slot machines! Never been to any kind of show there but it would be interesting.

It is a nice show. lot of freebies are given out. plus you get to meet all the folks you have talked with on the phone and made friends with.
I have had my FFL and Business lic for a while now.
I copied and pasted the below info from the site where regisration takes place.
was hoping some of you all were dealers and would meet up there.
might find an upgrade in harvesting tools for putting meat on the ole smoker.lol.

The SHOT Show is for the trade only and is not open to the general public.

2010 Show Hours
January 19 – 8:30am-5:30pm January 20 – 8:30am-5:30pm January 21 – 8:30am-5:30pm
January 22 – 8:30am-4:00pmThe Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show and Conference (SHOT Show) is the largest and most comprehensive trade show for all professionals involved with the shooting sports and hunting industries. It is the world's premier exposition of combined firearms, ammunition, archery, cutlery, outdoor apparel, optics, camping and related products and services. The SHOT Show attracts buyers from all 50 states and more than 75 countries. The SHOT Show is owned and sponsored by the National Shooting Sports Foundation and is produced and managed by

And after the slots... it's happy hour. Been there and done that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky