Sausage netting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokininthegarden

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 14, 2018
Rocky mountians
Can anyone tell me how to tell what size netting I have? I bought this probably about a year ago but never really used it until recently.
I have no idea what I bought, my selection process at the time was, eeh that looks about right. I would like to try a size larger but
don’t know what size that would be. Can the lengthwise strings be counted for a clue?

Cal

Lay it flat and measure. Netting sizes are from 08 to 28 and serve different working widths. Some are 3 stitch to 5 stitch count.

O.K. Thanks for the comments. I think I found my answer on the butcher packer site. But for the record here
is a pepperoni I stuffed today. I know, the netting is overkill but it looks really cool:))
D9949EA5-21ED-499B-833D-A72095D9A65E.jpeg

Cal

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky