Sausage burgers? I'll take 3 doubles and a triple!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Yep 3 doubles and a triple for me! Lol! These were really small sliders so no real gut buster here. But man were they good. Just thought I would share.

Normally a burger for me is 8oz-10oz. We had these nice little rolls so I figured I would do sliders. Each patty was 1oz before cooking.

0813202212.jpg

Here is a picture of one with a ritz cracker on top to give you an idea of the actual size....this is true "slider" size in my opinion.
0813202216.jpg

Usually the only thing I put on my sliders is the cheese. I like to dip them in the condiments . so I went with jalapeno mustard and ketchup. And of course some pickles on the side.
0813202219.jpg

Welp, thats all folks! Thanks for taking a look!

Those beat the heck out of White Castle

You aint kidding. They look great.
I agree, those beat the heck out of White Castle!! Sliders are awesome.
Darn tootin they look Amazing!
Nice sliders Travis. I been wanting to do some
I'll take crave pack. That's ten for those of you that don't know
Thanks guys! I will say ive indulged in the white castle a time or two lol. But yes these were way better!

And just for fun here is a little video clip if your familiar with the movie.....

I can't lie, I am hundreds of miles away from the closest Castle so I stop at one everytime I get a chance. love those nasty little things

But...

I'd drive OVER a White Castle to get to these!!!

I didn't discover the joy of sausage burgers til about 10 or 12 years ago, they are vastly underrated.

Kudos on those!!!

I can't lie, I am hundreds of miles away from the closest Castle so I stop at one everytime I get a chance. love those nasty little things

But...

I'd drive OVER a White Castle to get to these!!!

I didn't discover the joy of sausage burgers til about 10 or 12 years ago, they are vastly underrated.

Kudos on those!!!
Thanks! And your right . sausage burgers are awesome! First time I had one I was probably too young to talk lol. The one thing I'll miss this year with everything shut down is a sausage burger from the shelby County pork producers tent at our county fair. Some if the best ive ever had.

I'll start with eight, mayo/mustard, cheese/onions and jalapenos, and an order of fries too, please... Dine in.

Believe it or not, I've never eaten at a White Castle or Crystal.
Good choice of topoings chile! Ive never had Crystal but ive had white castle . we dont have one around here but when we head down to see the wifes family in the Cincinnati area they have them down there.

Those sausage sliders look great Travis. I’d smash through a few of those like in the movie.

I’ve eaten at White Castle a few times, heck I even ate those frozen sliders you could buy but would prefer the ones that you made.

Ever use Kings Hawaiian rolls for sliders?

Those sausage sliders look great Travis. I’d smash through a few of those like in the movie.

I’ve eaten at White Castle a few times, heck I even ate those frozen sliders you could buy but would prefer the ones that you made.

Ever use Kings Hawaiian rolls for sliders?
Thanks xray! Yep we always use the Hawaiian rolls for ham egg and cheese sliders in the oven! Also have used them when I cure a butt for "pulled ham" put a slice of Swiss cheese on top and its money!

Reactions: chopsaw and xray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky