Ribs Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Travis - great looking ribs. I wanted to do ribs this weekend but was out voted for chicken.

I have the Amazsen serpentine  but with my particular model MES 30 it won't fit - period. So I got the 12' expandable tube and that works like a charm.NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. I use my torch for 45 sec almost right against the pellets and then let the tube burn a minute or so and if they look well lite then blow the flame out. I do turn the chip filler tube and pull it out about a third of the way to let in air. Works great and haven't it had it go out, ever. I lay the lite tub in the very bottom up front, close the door and forget about for at least 5 hours.  Love this product! 

Anyone  want to buy my serpentine??

DW

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky